Why does trying to find a roommate suck?
Anybody who has used a roommate finder of any type in the last 10 years knows that.
We set out to create an app that is easy for you to use, safely connects you with somebody you want to be roommates with and has people using it across the country at colleges, big cities, small cities and rural areas.
RentHoop will change your world, we're sure of it. Your roommate may become your best friend, best man, colleague or introduce you to your significant other that you will spend the rest of your life with. That is the kind of impact our app can have and that is thrilling for us.
Meet our team that launched RentHoop on May 2nd in Seattle, Washington to an amazing response.
Paul is the CEO and Founder of RentHoop. He tried to find a roommate so he could move out of his Mom's house and found the whole process to be outdated and sketchy so he created RentHoop.
He is extremely proud of his Egyptian heritage and loves spending time with his family.
- Favorite Movie - Stepbrothers & The Departed
- Favorite Trait in a Roommate - Positivity
- Favorite Artist - J. Cole, Kanye West, Ne-Yo, Drake
- School - Western Washington University
- Sports Team - Seattle Seahawks (since day 1)
Lori HillLori is a Co-Founder and built the iOS app. She has a great mind for copy writing as well.
- Passionate about - the Sounders and all things Croatian
- Favorite food - Street tacos
- Coolest Accomplishment - Raising 3 fantastic kids, learning to speak Bosnian, Croatian and Serbian
Ely is our Chief of Student Partnerships. He is an junior at Arizona State University and a birthmark bandit.
- Favorite Artist - Kendrick Lamar
- Favorite Food - Pizza
- Favorite Movie - Home Alone 2